Monday, February 6, 2012

The Trouble With Blogging

The vague point of this blog is to get myself out of my own head. I frequently think that others think badly of me and, therefore, spend a lot of time not saying or doing things. For example, I have been thinking of what to write as my next post here. The thought process goes a lot like this:

"Ooh, I should write about this!"
"Why? No one will want to read about that. It's not even funny!"
"It doesn't HAVE to be funny."
"Why else would anyone want to read what you write? It's not like you're informative."
"Maybe you're right. Let's see if I can find something else...."

When I realize I have nothing to say


And so on and so forth.

So this is where I make a valid attempt to stop talking myself out of everything. No, these posts may not always be funny or informative or even interesting. However, they will be written. And they will be written at least three times each week.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment