Monday, March 19, 2012

Everybody Sucks...Sometimes

Wow. It has actually been over a week since my last post. While I know that officially makes me suck, I do have a bit of an explanation for this. As stated in my last post, I purchased a new scanner. Well, a new printer/fax/copier/scanner. The idea was that now that I have a functional scanner, I can scan childhood pictures to share with you all. (No, I was not planning on making fun of the stupid things my sister has done. And you can't prove it.) However, my mother has not given up the childhood photobooks. I know she has them. She is just procrastinating on the actual giving of them. Yeah, she sucks too.

Since I haven't actually had to have any real social contact with people outside my immediate family, I haven't even had any stories (interesting or otherwise) to tell. I suppose I could try to dig up an old story and leave out the pictures. But, really, I know you are all here to see pictures of me falling off of horses or my sister sledding in the summer.

I'll lean on my mother a bit harder. She'll give up the photos eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment